Thursday 31 January 2013


My first blog award.
I am overwelhemed to recive this award from Gordana and Shylashree.Thank you for apreciating my work.


 
Thanks a lot this means a lot to me.Now I have to choose 7 blogs with less than 50 followers and forward them the prize.







Rules:

- thank to the person that gave you the award

- put a link of her/his blog in your blog

- put in your blog the logo of the award

- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members

- put links to this blog

- inform these people that they received the award

- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself 
 
The 7 blogs I have choosen is as follows :-
 
Catherine
Nidhi Goyal
Taranjot kaur
Dorthy
Shalu
Fatimah Hayat
Ruchita

Congratulations to all.Now 7 things  about me are-
 
I love my family
I am god loving
I hate hypocracy
I am fond of eating
In my free time I love to do crafts
I love to learn new things
I enjoy making new freinds
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Chandana...for giving me this awar n liking my work...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chandana for appreciating my work and also for selecting me for this award...
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Chandana. This is my first Blog award. Thank you for your appreciating words on my creation.

    Hugs
    Catherine
    http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete